Michael:

Thank you for your help and citing to the rules. It makes sense to me to
move the relevant data from existing undifferentiated heading to the
newly distinct heading. It also seems logical to put the 670 from the
undifferentiated heading first and then add new 670s in the newly
distinct heading, as this is also the actual order of the pertaining
information of an particular author is occurred and recorded.

Regards,

Shuyong