Thank you, John.

I have been told by the Associate Librarian's office that this is the most popular program ever posted to the LC Website. By Thursday afternoon, over 900 people had logged into the site, creating some difficulties in access. From e-mail traffic I have received, I know that in many cases, the log-ins were for a group viewing.

People have written me with comments. I am compiling them for LC's consideration in writing its response to the report.

Anthony R.D. Franks
Team Leader, Cooperative Cataloging Team
Library of Congress
202-707-2822 (voice)
202-252-2082 (fax)

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, Antony Robert David Franks wrote:

> The recording of Tuesday's Webcast of the LC Working Group on the Future =
> of Bibliographic Control is now available on the Library of Congress =
> Website at=20
>
> http://www.loc.gov/today/cyberlc/feature_wdesc.php?rec=3D4180

   That "3D" at the end is the problem. THe following link works:

http://www.loc.gov/today/cyberlc/feature_wdesc.php?rec=4180

Cheers!
                                             John G. Marr
                                             Cataloger
                                             RMBA, UNMGL
                                             Univ. of New Mexico
                                             Albuquerque, NM 87131

         **"I really like to know the reasons for what I do!"**
                                             Martha Watson

Opinions belong exclusively to the individuals expressing them, but
sharing is permitted.