From: Michele R Combs <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2007 10:45:37 AM
Subject: Document format

Aha!!  Maurice has solved it.  When I open the
.rtf file in notepad, the characters are represented as all sorts of greek and
astrological symbols and weird things -- but it is NOT the little boxes, and I
can change the font to Arial and it looks great.  This is a beautiful
thing.  Thank you :)

Michele

+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+
Michele
Combs.
Librarian for Manuscripts and Archives Processing.
Special
Collections Research Center.
Syracuse University Library.
222 Waverly