Hi Everyone –

   I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
   Department of the Interior Library on Wednesday, December 12th at 2:00
   pm for a free DOI Library Training Session, "Introduction to the
   Congressional Serial Set - Digital Edition."

   The U.S. Congressional Serial Set -- the bound, sequentially numbered
   volumes of all the Reports, Documents and Journals of the U.S. Senate
   and House of Representatives - constitutes an incomparably rich
   collection of primary source material on all aspects of American
   history. The Serial Set has now been digitized by Readex and is
   available to Department of the Interior employees through the DOI
   Library’s web site. Visitors to the DOI Library also have access through
   the Library's patron workstations.  This class will introduce you to
   this valuable online resource and provide attendees with helpful hints
   for searching the treasures of this collection. This program will be
   conducted by a Readex trainer.

   All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the
   Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in
   Washington.  Space is limited so please contact the Library by phone at
   (202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] to let us know you will
   be coming.    For more information about future DOI Library Training
   Sessions, we encourage you to visit our Training Sessions website at
   http://library.doi.gov/training2.html.

   We hope to see you here on December 12th!

   George Franchois
   Coordinator of Library Services
   U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
   1849 C Street, NW, MS 1151