I support it too
Anila

Message de : Joan Spanne <[log in to unmask]>
                      12/12/2007 17:33

Envoyé par :
Veuillez répondre à ISO 639 Joint Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]>

Pour
Copie
Objet
Re: Pashto language spelling problem (fwd)

I support the name addition, as well.

-Joan

"Rebecca S. Guenther" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: ISO 639 Joint Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]>

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Pashto language spelling problem (fwd)

Does anyone object to adding Pashto as an alternate name? I'm surprised it
isn't there already.

Rebecca