[Apologies for duplicate receipts]

To AT users and other interested folks,

Version 1.0.39 (1.1 Release Candidate 4), of the Archivists'  Toolkit
1.1 beta application has been released for team and community testing.
This new version can be acquired at
http://archiviststoolkit.org/support/downloads/publicBeta/downloads/inst
all.htm.

Over the next two weeks, the AT 1.1 (RC4) will be comprehensively tested
by the AT team against the three backends supported by the AT
application:  MySQL, MS SQL Server, and Oracle.  The team will also be
testing RC4 against the MS Vista platform.

We invite all interested persons, especially persons using the MS Vista
platform, to participate in this testing.  Instructions for  organizing
testing and submitting test results are located at the bottom of the AT
1.1 beta web page:
http://archiviststoolkit.org/support/publicbeta.shtml.

The 1.1 beta public sandbox, for which the connection settings are
listed at http://archiviststoolkit.org/support/publicbeta.shtml, has
been upgraded to work with AT 1.1 (RC4).  As a consequence, the sandbox
will not work with earlier versions of the AT 1.1 beta.

AT 1.1 will be released shortly after successful testing of the Release
Candidate 4.  If testing exposes a fatal bug, the bug will be fixed and
another release candidate will be prepared for testing.

We would like to thank everybody in advance for assisting with this
testing process and for your patience with the development of the AT 1.1
version.

Brad Westbrook

AT Project Manager