 >Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 07:00:37 -0800
 >From: Karl Miller <[log in to unmask]>
 >What I find even more curious is the notion of how
 >many people will indeed care about a musician who died
 >75 years ago.

      I happen to believe that in 75 years, there will be just as many
people searching for Pavarotti recordings in the future as there are those
who search for Caruso recordings today.  Enrico died over 86 years ago and
fans still avidly look for his music.  A hundred or so years of recordings,
and a thriving collector community indicates, at least to me, that many
people will continue to care, very much, just like we care today.
Doug Henkle - mailto:[log in to unmask]
P.O. Box 1447, Oshkosh, WI 54903-1447