Right, it was the live one from 1941 on Victrola. And those Victrola issues
sound fabulous. In the mid 70s, I managed to get most of them as brand new
(mono) pressings, from after the "oil shortage". Funny thing though..they're
all mastered a bit off speed! I've had to slow them down 1% or more. I didn't
have a later pressing on VICS 1316, which was electronic stereo, but which
sounded just fine in mono.

dl