Hi Marie --

Thanks for bringing this up. I would also be very interested in this info.

Just wondering if anyone else has had to deal with backcoated tape infested
with mold severe enough to cause the backcoating and oxide layer to merge
(seemingly) inseparably. I have been searching for info on what to do in
this situation but have found nothing. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

-- Steve

Steve Puntolillo
Sonicraft A2DX Lab - Ultimate A_nalog 2 D_igital X_fers
http://www.sonicraft.com