He thought that the half-inch boxes would 4 discs but pointed out that it would
be the more recent 70s and 80s LPs, and I told him I had a lot of earlier LPs,
Russian pressings, the Westminster set of Handel Concerti Grossi which for some
unaccountable reason came to me in a weird library style ALBUM whose covers are
made of the same stuff you use for clipboards, etc. Anyway, we shall see.

I think it was Tom Fine who found that the number was working. Obviously a mom
and pop affair, or maybe just pop..he had to put the phone down while going to
the door to see who'd just come in the driveway. And the company is still in
Columbus, OH.

(I still ain't made up my mind about Toledo.)

dl