To all those who keep missing the point..

I want CHEAP sleeves! A couple of thousand paper sleeves, not archival quality,
just sleeves with holes and good enough to house the thousands of homeless
vinyl transcription library discs that need them. When I want archival quality
sleeves, for the rare discs which I will clean and want to house properly, I
know where to look. What I do not want is an oversized envelope, with a flap
and with no label hole, although that's a better-than-nothing solution (except
for the potential problem of the seam up the middle).

Incidentally, I've had a potentially positive response to this request from one
dealer, but he'd have to have a large minimum order. Who'd be interested?

dl