Late lamented? Since when? I forgot to renew my subscription but I wasn't aware
it had disappeared (now called Classical Record Collector).

Roger and Allison Kulp wrote:
> The Capitol/Telefunken story was covered once or twice,in some detail,in the pages of the late,lamented International Classical Record Collector,I got those copies somewheres...

I have the Mengelberg 1812 on Varsity ten-inch LP (where it's referred to as
"Parts 1-4"), I know it appeared on some other Obie issues on labels like
Gramophone, I have it on Mercury (where the transfer was pretty decent) and on
Capitol (which I've never checked).

dl