Hello,

I have an XSL question. I'm trying to select <c0x> entries with
my xsl only finds those where the searched-for name occurs first
(when there are multiple names). How can I fix the test? Here is what I have:
                 <xsl:for-each select="//*[@otherlevel='init' and
(contains(./did//persname, $SearchName) or
contains(./did//persname/@normal, $SearchName))]">
                         <xsl:call-template name="init-display"/>
                 </xsl:for-each>
The problem is that (contains(./did//persname $SearchName)) only
tests the first <persname> in a given unittitle. Can someone tell me
how to address this?

Thanks
Bob Walser

Robert Young Walser  - [log in to unmask]
The James Madison Carpenter Project
http://www.hrionline.ac.uk/carpenter/
Office telephone 1-612-374-4364