Thank you, Peter. I have made the corrections in the table:
nai : L
Nic : L +
Smi : L +
Tai : L +

Going through the table once more I also found the following changes appropriate:
Bai : changed from - to +
Khi : changed from L to L +

The Creoles and pidgins are "actually" of the "L category", but I have marked them "L +" since we cannot insert the word "languages".

All "+ changes" are based on input from experts during the development of 639-5.

The new table is enclosed as document JAC N 60 (as Word and pdf files). It is also available on the ISO Livelink system (in the JAC folder under ISO/TC 37).

Best regards,
Håvard

Håvard Hjulstad
  Standard Norge / Standards Norway