Lucy and Jodi,

I am glad about your interest in the tool. And I would be very delighted to
learn about tests from colleagues in the United States.

The tool is available in an English version as well as in the German version
and we have tried to use the English terminology for the labeling of the
elements and for the UIs. It has been finished by the end of the year and
can be downloaded from a MEX side at sourceforge.net since January. In the
wiki of this side there is some information on the tool and a quick start
guide in English.

I am well aware of differences in national concepts that might lead to
different uses of elements and presentations forms. However it would be
great to know more about your experiences with it.

Best,
Angelika

--
Prof. Dr. Angelika Menne-Haritz