Lucy and Jodi,

I am glad about your interest in the tool. And I would be very delighted to learn about tests from colleagues in the United States.

The tool is available in an English version as well as in the German version and we have tried to use the English terminology for the labeling of the elements and for the UIs. It has been finished by the end of the year and can be downloaded from a MEX side at sourceforge.net since January. In the wiki of this side there is some information on the tool and a quick start guide in English.

I am well aware of differences in national concepts that might lead to different uses of elements and presentations forms. However it would be great to know more about your experiences with it.

Best,
Angelika