From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Michele R Combs
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 10:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EAD] Meeting on the MEX tool set

	Someone mentioned a "final report" on MEX.  I just went to the
sourceforge MEX page and can't find any documentation at all (what does
it do, how does it work, screen shots, user guide, etc).  Is this
material available somewhere else and if so can someone point me to it?

	Thanks

	Michele

	Michele Combs.
	Librarian for Manuscripts and Archives Processing.
	Special Collections Research Center.
	Syracuse University Library.
	222 Waverly Avenue.
	Syracuse, NY   13244