From: Discussion List for issues related to cataloging & metadata education & training [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bryan Campbell
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 12:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [eduCAT] AACR2 Chapter 13 : Analysis

How many of you teach AACR2 Chapter 13 : Analysis? If you do teach it,
do you you give it the same amount of time in class as you do other
chapters? If you do not teach it or give it less time than other chapters,
would you mind saying why?

Thank you for considering my questions.

Bryan Campbell
VDOT Research Library