Everyone,

I subscribe to Travelzoo and the weekly deals come out on Wednesdays.  The
list just came out and I was able to get a room for an incredible rate
($109) via the link  below.  They go quickly though, so you might want to
move quickly if interested.  This hotel is a block away from a stop on the
Metro red line--I believe it's the zoo stop.  --Joan Schuitema

$109 -- Washington, D.C., 4-Diamond Hotel (Regularly $389)
<http://www.travelzoo.com/top20/18949533-379622-0/>http://www.travelzoo.com/top20/18949533-379622-0/

Source: Omni Shoreham Hotel

Catalog Librarian

Catalog Department (MC 234)