To BIBCO/CONSER stats reporters:

We expect to run the BIBCO/CONSER stats program on Monday, March 10.  That gives you until Friday, March 7 to submit your one BIBCO report and/or one CONSER report for the February reporting period.  If you have leftover, unreported data from earlier times, you may add them to any numbers you submit this time.

Pls let me know if you have questions.  Thanks for your help.  Carolyn

As of 10 am Wed. March 5, we already have these reports in our pending folder.  We need only one per program per month:

BIBCO--25 total reports:
Arizona
UCLA
Stanford