From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Kate Harcourt
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 2:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: BIBCO OpCo approaching, May 1-2

Hi Carolyn

Thanks very much for your note to Bob and Jim!

OCLC covering lodging is new to me but would be great given the cost of
my b&b in high season. How does this work?

Thanks
Kate

> We've been unable to reserve a block of rooms for these meetings, so
> you'll need to make your reservations for hotel, B&B, etc.  As in the
> past, OCLC will be supporting travel and/or lodging costs for the 10
> official BIBCO representatives up to the maximum of $400.  The reps
> pay their expenses and receive voucher forms at our OpCo meeting to
> return to OCLC.
>
> Carolyn Sturtevant
> BIBCO Coordinator
> Library of Congress
> 202-707-4551
> 202-252-2082 fax

Kate Harcourt
Director, Original and Special Materials Cataloging
102 Butler Library
Columbia University Libraries
phone: 212.854.2714
fax: 212.854.5167