WorldCat Collection Analysis Webinar
<http://visit.oclc.org/t?r=896&c=1277407&l=30870&ctl=1BAD6DD:61CED683C78
EB2FF79DF1517840F5F8AF544A2D6437664E7&>
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
WebEx online meeting
Book Blitz III
<http://visit.oclc.org/t?r=896&c=1277407&l=30870&ctl=1BAD6DE:61CED683C78
EB2FF79DF1517840F5F8AF544A2D6437664E7&>
Thursday-Friday, May 22-23, 2008
9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
OCLC Eastern
Visit the OCLC Eastern Web site
<http://visit.oclc.org/t?r=896&c=1277407&l=30870&ctl=1BAD6DF:61CED683C78
EB2FF79DF1517840F5F8AF544A2D6437664E7&>  for a complete listing of
classes and events.

By subscribing to this Listserv, you agree to the following:

You are fully responsible for everything that you post and will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. The Library of Congress does not control the content posted. The Library of Congress may decline to post messages that are off-topic, disruptive or for any reason whatever, without consent, and we further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on this Listserv.