OCLC Eastern is offering Book Blitz III in May. This two-day, intensive workshop is the final part of the Book Blitz trilogyideal for those who want to delve into details such as dealing with typos in descriptive fields, multiple edition statements and issues pertaining to dates and series.

Register today for these outstanding courses:

WorldCat Collection Analysis Webinar
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
1:30 p.m.
3:30 p.m.
WebEx online meeting

Book Blitz III
Thursday-Friday, May 22-23, 2008
9:30 a.m.
4:30 p.m.
OCLC Eastern

Visit the OCLC Eastern Web site for a complete listing of classes and events.

By subscribing to this Listserv, you agree to the following: You are fully responsible for everything that you post and will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. The Library of Congress does not control the content posted. The Library of Congress may decline to post messages that are off-topic, disruptive or for any reason whatever, without consent, and we further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on this Listserv.