The following books are available:

Trauma: Medicine, Anatomy, Surgery for Lawyers
   v.1 (1959) - v.43, no.1 (2001)

Military Law Reporter
   v.2 (1974) - v.19 (1991)

Federal Rules Digest 3d w/current subscription (Thomson West)

Federal Digest

Modern Federal Practice Digest

West's Federal Practice Digest 3d

West's Federal Practice Digest 4th w/current subscription

U.S. Code Annotated w/current subscription (Thomson West)

Let me know if you would like any of these books. Preference will be given to those who want full sets, but if there are no takers, then I'm willing to send individual volumes.

Thanks,
Allison

Allison P. Mays
Librarian
U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
625 Indiana Ave. NW
Washington, DC  20004
(202) 501-5861

By subscribing to this Listserv, you agree to the following:

You are fully responsible for everything that you post and will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. The Library of Congress does not control the content posted. The Library of Congress may decline to post messages that are off-topic, disruptive or for any reason whatever, without consent, and we further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on this Listserv.