Updated Education and Training Opportunities from OCLC Eastern

OCLC Eastern's goal is to provide you with the education and training you need, when and where you need it. As such, we are pleased to offer an array of classes spanning several topical areas.

Outlined below are classes we have planned for the next few months. We add new classes frequently, so to stay as up-to-date as possible, sign up for our Training RSS feed which provides daily updates on courses that have just been scheduled. If you are interested in a more collective view of training opportunities, opt for our Training Update and we will send you regular information. Or, view our Web site.

Cataloging and Metadata

Collection Management

Digitization and Preservation

Librarianship and Professional Issues

Library Administration and Management

Reference and Public Service

Resource Sharing (ILL)

Technology

Visit the OCLC Eastern Web site for a complete listing of classes and events.