Thomson Scientific, providers of the DIALOG and ISI database services, invites you to attend a Best practices, Research Success and Networking Event.

To view this email as a web page, go to the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address window.
http://view.thomsonscientific-reply.com/?j=fe9b10727665047a76&m=fefd1171706601&ls=fdef15787c63047d7c127875

Dear  FEDLINK Member/Federal Librarian,

How are your colleagues searching, using, and analyzing vital research data? Discover their best practices at this Thomson Scientific event  and make sure you are basing your key decisions on the best data and metrics available.

If you haven't reserved your space at this event designed for information professionals like yourself, please do so now!  Go to: http://scientific.thomson.com/forms/08govmtg

Expert speakers and lively discussions help you explore innovative ways to streamline the discovery process and enhance your workflow. It will be a revealing and thought-provoking session, we hope to see you there!

http://scientific.thomson.com/forms/08govmtg

Agenda:

   8:30 am      Registration, Breakfast and Welcome

   9:00 am      New Thomson Scientific Information Resources

   9:30 am      Using Publication Data in the NSF Awards Process

   10:00 am     Linking Research Goals and Performance Measurement     Data

   10:35 am     Break

   10:45 am     New Thomson Scientific Collaborations:  Discover how Thomson
                Scientific is connecting with these organizations  to determine
                new uses for information
                 Collexis
                 Discovery Logic
                 Deep Web Technologies

   11:45 am     Wrap up/networking/lunch

http://scientific.thomson.com/forms/08govmtg

Thomson Scientific
3501 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 USA
This communication was sent to you in the sincere belief that you will find its message useful. We would like to continue to use your contact details to provide you, by email, telephone or post, with information about Thomson Scientific products and events. For information about our privacy policies please refer to our
http://scientific.thomson.com/privacy/
privacy statement . To change your email preferences, please go to our
http://click.thomsonscientific-reply.com/profile_center.aspx?s=fe3115727164007d741d79&mid=fefd1171706601&j=fe9b10727665047a76&l=fe9715707162057872&jb=ffcf14
Profile Center .

Copyright 2008
http://scientific.thomson.com
The Thomson Corporation

By subscribing to this Listserv, you agree to the following:

You are fully responsible for everything that you post and will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. The Library of Congress does not control the content posted. The Library of Congress may decline to post messages that are off-topic, disruptive or for any reason whatever, without consent, and we further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on this Listserv.