These books are available if anyone can use them.  I'm afraid there
isn't much of a market for older computer titles.

 <<IT BK List MCIA.doc>>
Eleonore C. Spears/Librarian
Marine Corps Intelligence Activity
2033 Barnett Ave
Quantico, VA 22134-5103
703/432-7142 DSN 378-7142
703/784-2026  fax

By subscribing to this Listserv, you agree to the following:

You are fully responsible for everything that you post and will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. The Library of Congress does not control the content posted. The Library of Congress may decline to post messages that are off-topic, disruptive or for any reason whatever, without consent, and we further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on this Listserv.