Dear Stats reporters for BIBCO and CONSER,

We have posted the PCC monthly compilations for all programs for December 2007, and January and February 2008.  You'll find them at:
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/stats.html

YOUR NEXT REPORTS

Our calendar for reporting March stats is as such:
April 7--deadline for sending your one BIBCO report and one CONSER report
April 8--we'll run the stats
April 8-14--please don't send any reports
April 15--stats reporting may resume

These libraries have sent reports (as of 1:15 pm EDT, April 2) and should not send another until April 15 or later:

CONSER--25 libs

ATLA
UCLA
National U
Connecticut SL
UC Davis
UC San Diego
U of Georgia
Hong Kong U of Sci/Tech
Center for Research Libs
U of Chicago
Indiana U
MIT
Harvard U
Harvard U, University College
St. Louis U Law
NY State Lib
SUNY Buffalo
SUNY Buffalo Health
Cornell
NYU Law Lib
U of Pennsylvania
Brown U
U of Texas, Austin
Serials Solutions
U of Washington

BIBCO--17 libs

Arizona SU
UCLA
NAL
NLM
U of Florida
CRL
Northwestern
Indiana U Law Indianapolis
Duke
U North Carolina, CH
Cornell
NYU Law Lib
Eastman
U Dayton
Oklahoma SU
Vanderbilt
U Wisconsin-Madison

Thanks very much for your assistance in tracking this important PCC activity.  Carolyn

Carolyn Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator
Library of Congress
202-707-4551