Hi Lynn,

I believe the EAD list is set up to strip any attachment, since many
viruses/worms come in as attachments.

Bob Kosovsky, Ph.D., Curator, Rare Books and Manuscripts
Music Division -- The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
***   blog:  http://www.nypl.org/blog/bob-kosovsky   ***
Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users
My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions.

Re: [EAD] Oxygen setup instructions?

Lynn Lobash
to:
EAD
04/07/2008 10:11 AM

Sent by:
Please respond to Encoded Archival Description List

sorry about that. going to try attaching again.

lynn