I'm sure many of us are quite aware of some of the changes happening in the library world, especially from a Library 2.0 point of view.

So let me dream:  what would it take to make an EAD finding aid as mutable as a wiki?  It is possible to envision a platform where an EAD finding aid can be accepting of user-generated content?  Could there ever be a more wiki-like interface with EAD?

Has anyone experimented with this?

Bob Kosovsky, Ph.D., Curator, Rare Books and Manuscripts
Music Division -- The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
***   blog:  http://www.nypl.org/blog/bob-kosovsky   ***
Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users
My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions.