We did something similar to what Amanda describes, still somewhat
experimental.

EAD:

http://ivrlaprod.ucd.ie/fedora/get/ivrla10-:4632/ivrla10-:collectionLayoutbD
ef/getLayout/

Check the Contents tab in the item view:

http://ivrlaprod.ucd.ie/fedora/get/ivrla10-:4651/ivrla10-:objLayoutbDef/getL
ayout/

____________________________________

Joseph Greene