I have an extra set of unbound Forest Products Journal issues from 1989
through January 2001.  Anyone who wants all of them or just a few to fill
in gaps please contact me off the list.

Julie Blankenburg, Librarian
Forest Products Laboratory
One Gifford Pinchot Drive
Madison, WI  53726-2398

Phone: (608) 231-9491
Email: [log in to unmask]
Alt email: [log in to unmask]

By subscribing to this Listserv, you agree to the following:

You are fully responsible for everything that you post and will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. The Library of Congress does not control the content posted. The Library of Congress may decline to post messages that are off-topic, disruptive or for any reason whatever, without consent, and we further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on this Listserv.