Dear FedLibbers:

I just joined the lists, so sorry if these questions have already been
asked!

We are looking into changing our ILS system and would like to find out what
other systems are currently being used by other libraries. Here are the
questions I have:

1. What ILS software and version are you using?
2. Is it accredited (not trying to out anyone!)?
3. Is it hosted internally or externally? By who and where?
4. Have you implemented any OPAC portals (Endeca, VuFind, LibraryThing...)?
5. Do you have any advice about the rewards and consequences of your system?

I really appreciate your responses! Thank you! :D

-----
In peace,

Amy M. Drayer
Web and Systems Librarian
European Regional Library Support Center
DSN: 370-6678

By subscribing to this Listserv, you agree to the following:

You are fully responsible for everything that you post and will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. The Library of Congress does not control the content posted. The Library of Congress may decline to post messages that are off-topic, disruptive or for any reason whatever, without consent, and we further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on this Listserv.