Hi Everyone –

   I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
   Department of the Interior Library on Wednesday, April 30th at 10:00 am
   for a free DOI Library Training Session, "Mining for Market Data on
   LexisNexis."

   LexisNexis can be a great resource to use in conducting basic and
   detailed market research.  Attendees of this training session will learn
   about sources and strategies for retrieving market information on
   industries and companies, including information such as tabular data on
   industries and companies; niche markets, i.e. ethnic, Generation X and
   Y, women; market share for companies and industries; and public opinion
   surveys. This program will be conducted by a LexisNexis trainer.

   All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the
   Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in
   Washington.  Space is limited so please contact the Library by phone at
   (202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] to let us know you will
   be coming.    For more information about future DOI Library Training
   Sessions, we encourage you to visit our Training Sessions website at
   http://library.doi.gov/programs/training/index.html.

   We hope to see you here on April 30th!

   George Franchois
   Coordinator of Library Services