Dear Librarian Professional,

"Let every sluice of knowledge be opened and set a-flowing."
~John Adams, 1765

Greenwood Publishing Group is pleased to 'set a-flowing' to you free
access to our award winning databases and eBooks in celebration of
Librarians and National Library Week (April 13-19, 2008).

You can register at http://libraryweek.greenwood.com
<http://libraryweek.greenwood.com/>  to gain immediate access to our databases and eBooks (called Greenwood Digital Collection).   You don't have to wait until April 13th to begin using the resources but this
offer will expire on April 19th.
The Greenwood annual subscription model provides unlimited users, remote access, various access authentication methods and monthly usage reports with pricing that is probably the lowest in the industry all the while providing scholarly content covering a wide variety of subjects in an easy to use electronic interface.

Greenwood's Databases

*     African American Experience
<http://www.greenwood.com/mosaic/aae/productInfo.aspx?page=reviews>

*     Latino American Experience
<http://www.greenwood.com/mosaic/lae/productInfo.aspx?page=reviews>

*     Reader's Advisor Online <http://rainfo.lu.com/>

*     Daily Life America <http://www.greenwood.com/dailylife>

*     World Folklore & Folklife <http://www.greenwood.com/dailylife>

*     Daily Life Through History Premium
<http://www.greenwood.com/dailylife>

*     ARBAonline <http://www.arbaonline.com/>

*     Praeger Security International Online
<http://www.greenwood.com/psi>

*     Greenwood Digital Collection - eBooks
<http://ebooks.greenwood.com/>

Please note that our newest database, Pop Culture Universe (PCU), is not quite ready to be part of our National Library Week's free trial
promotion.    However, you can register at
http://www.greenwood.com/pcu/trial_signup.aspx
<http://www.greenwood.com/pcu/trial_signup.aspx>   to automatically receive PCU's access codes for a free-30 day trial.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Regards,

Kelly Clifton
Regional Sales Manager
Greenwood Publishing Group
Federal Government,
Ilinois, Michigan & Wisconsin
1-586-421-4686  (office)
1-203-856-0687 (mobile)

James W. Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services Coordinator
Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20540-4935
V-(202)707-4960, F-(202)707-4955
http://www.loc.gov/flicc

By subscribing to this Listserv, you agree to the following:

You are fully responsible for everything that you post and will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. The Library of Congress does not control the content posted. The Library of Congress may decline to post messages that are off-topic, disruptive or for any reason whatever, without consent, and we further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on this Listserv.