Please excuse the cross posting.

You will find information in the link below about a job posting at the
U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, DC:

http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/getjob.asp?JobID=70615489&AVSDM=2008%2D04%2
D15+00%3A03%3A01&Logo=0&fn=4567&lid=17514&paygrademin=12&paygrademax=15&
FedEmp=N&sort=rv&vw=d&ss=0&brd=3876&FedPub=Y&caller=/series_search.asp&S
UBMIT1.x=104&SUBMIT1.y=13

If the link doesn't work, please go to http://jobsearch.usajobs.opm.gov/
and enter the Job Announcement Number in the Keyword search.

Job Announcement Number:
08-DC-044-M

Please do not reply to me for info - All details are found in the
announcement.

Thanks!

Jan Oberla
Web/Reference Librarian
U.S. Department of Justice Main Library
202-514-7767

By subscribing to this Listserv, you agree to the following:

You are fully responsible for everything that you post and will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. The Library of Congress does not control the content posted. The Library of Congress may decline to post messages that are off-topic, disruptive or for any reason whatever, without consent, and we further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on this Listserv.