The Institute for Federal Library Technicians
July 21-25, 2008

Designed for both the newer and the tenured library technician, this week-long institute will provide a broad overview of the role of the federal library technician. The program will open with a dynamic keynote presentation on professionalism and the federal library technician and will continue with presentations by noted experts and panel discussions by federal library staff members. The week will also include subject-oriented tours of selected areas of the Library of Congress and moderated breakout sessions for participants to interact with their peers. Mark your calendars for this important event.

By subscribing to this Listserv, you agree to the following:

You are fully responsible for everything that you post and will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. The Library of Congress does not control the content posted. The Library of Congress may decline to post messages that are off-topic, disruptive or for any reason whatever, without consent, and we further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on this Listserv.