The FLICC Budget and Finance Working Group would like your input to help them plan the FY2009 FLICC/FEDLINK budget and fees.

We ask that the IAG point of contact, or a designee for your agency, complete a quick online questionnaire.  The information gathered will help us anticipate significant changes in the way members use FEDLINK.  With this information, we can better project FEDLINK's costs and revenues and set the fees fairly.

To complete the survey, please click on the following link or cut and paste it into your browser:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=gxTEJleYB1pM_2fzyxVxy9xQ_3d_3d

To help us formulate the budget on time, please respond by April 14, 2008.  If you have questions about the content of the survey, for example how to answer specific questions, please contact one of the Working Group members listed below.  If you have technical problems using the survey questionnaire, contact Holly Kerwin in the FLICC office at (202) 707-4854 or [log in to unmask]

The FY2009 budget and fee proposal will be presented at the semi-annual FEDLINK membership meeting on May 29 and the FLICC Quarterly Meeting June 12.  It will be distributed for formal vote and comment in June.

Thank you for your help.

Marybeth Dowdell                           Ellen Herbst
Chair, FLICC Budget WG                  FLICC Executive Board Budget WG Liaison
[log in to unmask]        [log in to unmask]
(202) 767-7385                              (703) 605-6442

By subscribing to this Listserv, you agree to the following:

You are fully responsible for everything that you post and will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. The Library of Congress does not control the content posted. The Library of Congress may decline to post messages that are off-topic, disruptive or for any reason whatever, without consent, and we further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on this Listserv.