Wirtz Labor Library Celebrates National Library Week

Apologies for cross postings:

<<FlyerDOLNLW.pdf>>

Please join the Department of Labor Wirtz Labor Library for an

Open House on Wednesday, April 16 from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM

Child Labor:  The History of Child Labor Laws and Strategies to Promote Compliance
American Sign Language Interpreters will be provided
Brown Bag Lunch

·       Demonstrations by Library staff and vendors of new Library Products and Services:
·       Wirtz Labor Digital Library
1       New Subject Guides
2       Database Information Suppliers
·       BNA
1       Ebsco
2       ProQuest
3       Westlaw

To attend you must RSVP to [log in to unmask] by Friday, April 11.  Metro Stop: Judiciary Square Visitors Entrance is on C St.

By subscribing to this Listserv, you agree to the following: You are fully responsible for everything that you post and will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. The Library of Congress does not control the content posted. The Library of Congress may decline to post messages that are off-topic, disruptive or for any reason whatever, without consent, and we further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on this Listserv.