End you Computers in Libraries experience by attending this annual event and have an opportunity to speak with your representatives from FEDLINK vendors  DIALOG, ISI and associated Thomson Scientific organizations.

Thomson Scientific Government Event 2008

Discover the best practices that will aid you in basing your key decisions on the best data and metrics available.

Expert speakers and lively discussions help you explore innovative ways to streamline the discovery process and enhance your workflow. It will be a revealing and thought-provoking session -
we hope to see you there!

Sign up now by going to: http://scientific.thomson.com/forms/08govmtg/

Where: Capital Hilton, 16th and K Sts, NW, Wash. DC
Time: 8:30 AM- Registration, Breakfast and Welcome

See above link for complete agenda.

Hope to see you there,
Jim

James W. Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services Coordinator
Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20540-4935
V-(202)707-4960, F-(202)707-4955
http://www.loc.gov/flicc

By subscribing to this Listserv, you agree to the following:

You are fully responsible for everything that you post and will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. The Library of Congress does not control the content posted. The Library of Congress may decline to post messages that are off-topic, disruptive or for any reason whatever, without consent, and we further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on this Listserv.