Hi Michele,

It looks like we talked about this last August, and you said this fix
"worked like a champ." I'm sorry if I missed a more recent email. Maybe
something's changed with the perl installation on your end? Before we get
started, let's make sure you have the current version of the script. I just
uploaded a version with a couple of tiny changes.

http://monkey.org/~caz/TRI-scripts/tri-XMLdate-normalizer.pl<http://monkey.org/%7Ecaz/TRI-scripts/tri-XMLdate-normalizer.pl>

Basically, it turns out that it was a bug in the XML parsing module I was
using. You can try to upgrade XML::Twig with the perl package
manager...hopefully it will get you to 3.32 or 3.33, and that should fix it.
I'll also attach a copy. Here's how you manually upgrade it on Windows (I'm
pretty sure):

replace c:\Perl\site\lib\XML\Twig.pm with the attached Twig.pm<http://twig.pm/>
replace c:\Perl\site\lib\XML\Twig\XPath.pm with the attached XPath.pm

Let me know if this doesn't work. Technically, you should get the whole
package from http://xmltwig.com/xmltwig/ or through the perl package
manager.

Again, I'm sorry for missing emails. I am pretty busy with other library
development these days, so you might have to bug me a little sometimes. I
really do like helping you all out with this, though.

Jason