From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Keen
Sent: May 9, 2008 12:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: uploading EAD into DLXS

Dear list,
We are using DLXS to serve up our EAD finding aids, which we are in the process of converting to EAD 2002 from 1.0.  However, when we upload our guides, DLXS is returning errors regarding the <!DOCTYPE and <!ENTITY references at the beginning of the finding aids, among other errors.  Have other institutions who use DLXS run into these problems?  Were you able to find a solution or some sort of work-around?  We are using DLXS v.12 and will be upgrading to v.13 in the next year.

Thanks in advance for your assistance,
Sarah

---
Sarah Keen, M.S.I.
Technical Services Archivist
Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections 2B Carl A. Kroch Library Cornell University Library Ithaca, New York 14853 [log in to unmask]