Hi Jane,

We are promoting the idea of maintaining a database of "raw" data
elements in a multidimensional database so that all the data
relationships are maintained, but the data contains no markup codes.
Then use the EAD export/publishing function that can be configured to
your requirements. That way it is always easy to re-publish if there are
changes/additions to the data or attached content. The data can also be
published in other formats, such as PDFs or HTML pages. Or, provide
public access directly into the live database.

I illustrated this process with PowerPoint slides and created a training
video, which is available free at the Eloquent
<http://www.eloquent-systems.com/products/archives_videos.shtml>
Website. Or, contact me directly.

Kind Regards,

Merv Richter
Eloquent Systems Inc.
Organizing data for eloquent presentation!
www.eloquent-systems.com
604-980-8358/101
800-663-8172/101