As a FEDLINK member, you have access to an array of discounted library
services and databases for your library*s collection of resources.  I
would like to invite you to a brief information session on one of the
products available to you - Morningstar Investment Research Center.

Morningstar Investment Research Center is the investment database
designed specifically for libraries.  It houses data and analysis on
over 23,000 mutual funds, 7,500 stocks, 690 ETF*s, and a multitude of
information on alternative investment options, such as options and
closed end funds.  In addition, Investment Research Center provides
Investing Classroom - an online learning center offering basic through
advanced courses on stocks, funds, and portfolios.

Please join me on Thursday, May 22nd at:

9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
	OR
1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.

FLICC/FEDLINK Training Room
Library of Congress, Adams Bldg.
Rm 216
Washington, DC 20540-4935
Registration: please contact Jim Oliver, [log in to unmask] to register for
either session.
To thank you for your time and attendance at the session, I would like
to offer you one of our Morningstar Annual Guides:  Morningstar Stocks
500, Morningstar Funds 500, or Morningstar ETFs 150.

If you cannot attend and would like to try the database free for 30
days, please contact me at [log in to unmask] or phone me
toll-free at (866) 215-2509 ext. 3.

Sincerely,

Camille Sullivan
Account Executive