Hi Everyone –

   I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
   Department of the Interior Library on Wednesday, June 4th at 2:00 pm for
   a free DOI Library Training Session, "Introduction to Academic OneFile."

   The Gale Group's newly compiled Academic OneFile database contains
   peer-reviewed, full-text articles from 8,000 of the world's leading
   journals and reference sources. With extensive coverage of the physical
   sciences, technology, law and legislation, the environment, and other
   subjects, Academic OneFile is both authoritative and comprehensive.
   Attendees will learn how to search through its millions of articles to
   quickly find accurate information. Also learn how to peruse through
   their full-text coverage of the New York Times back to 1995 as well as
   podcasts and transcripts for NPR, CNN, and the CBC. This program will be
   taught by a Gale/Cengage trainer.

   All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the
   Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in
   Washington.  Space is limited so please contact the Library by phone at
   (202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] to let us know you will
   be coming.    For more information about future DOI Library Training
   Sessions, we encourage you to visit our Training Sessions website at
   http://library.doi.gov/programs/training/index.html.

   We hope to see you here on June 4th!

   George Franchois
   Coordinator of Library Services