Hello -

   Please join us for the next in our regular monthly series of free
   Department of the Interior Library Park Ranger Speaker Series lectures
   on "Prince William Forest Park" next Tuesday, May 20th from 1:00 - 1:45
   pm in the Department of the Interior Library.

   Prince William Forest Park is an oasis of natural beauty and human
   history located only 35 miles south of Washington, DC. Over 37 miles of
   hiking trails and 21 miles of bicycle-accessible roads and trails
   traverse this 15,000 acre preserve, the largest example of eastern
   Piedmont forest in the National Park System.  Prince William Forest Park
   also preserves the largest inventory of Civilian Conservation Corps
   structures (153) in the National Park System.

   Please join Park Ranger Laura Cohen for a look at the history of Prince
   William Forest Park, starting in the days of FDR’s New Deal and
   continuing through to the development of the ecological preserve we know
   today.

   All are welcome to attend, government and general public.  The
   Department of the Interior Library is located in the Main Interior
   Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in Washington.
   Please call the DOI Library at (202) 208-3796 or contact us via e-mail
   at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.

   George Franchois
   Coordinator of Library Services
   U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
   1849 C Street, NW, MS 1151