Hi Everyone –

   I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
   Department of the Interior Library on Tuesday, May 13th at 2:00 pm for a
   special "DOI Library Tour," part of the Library's regular "Training
   Sessions" series of programs.

   This program will feature a thorough tour of the many resources of the
   Department of the Interior Library, as well as a look at its history and
   architecture. Included in the tour will be a description of legal and
   legislative resources on Deck 4 of the Library, including the Code of
   Federal Regulations, U.S. Code, U.S. Statutes at Large, and Case
   Reporters. Also included will be a look at the U.S. Congressional Serial
   Set, dating back to 1789, and the Library's Rare Book Collection. This
   tour, conducted by DOI Law Librarian Maureen Booth, will be valuable for
   anyone intending to do research at the DOI Library.

   All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the
   Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in
   Washington.  Space is limited so please contact the Library by phone at
   (202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] to let us know you will
   be coming.    For more information about future DOI Library Training
   Sessions, we encourage you to visit our Training Sessions website at
   http://library.doi.gov/programs/training/index.html.

   We hope to see you here on May 13th!

   George Franchois
   Coordinator of Library Services