The Library of Congress (OCLC Symbol DLC)  will be upgrading our ILS Voyager Catalog System from 5/5/08 through 5/19/08. Unfortunately, we are unable to process ILL
(InterLibrary Loan) requests during this time. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

We will clear and update all of the current requests in ILLiad, but the circulation department will not be able to circulate materials after the 8th.  I have instructed staff to copy/ariel/fax current request as normal. We will wrap up what we have received thus far, without receiving "new" ILL transactions.

We plan to resume our lending services on 05-20-08.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call.

Sincerely,
Candice P. Townsend, Head of Reference Section Collection Access Loan
Management (CALM Division)
Email:  [log in to unmask]
202-707-7655 Phone
202-707-5986 Fax