Thank you for updating this, Rebecca, and including the references to Part
3. It looks very good to me.

In #24, there remains a lingering little typo, a spot where a full-stop,
space, full-stop appears after the first sentence.

Joan

Peter Constable <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: ISO 639 Joint Advisory Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: new FAQ

I've just glanced through so don't have detailed comments at the moment.
Noted one thing I can comment on quickly: in #24, you cite "zh-Mandarin";
you should change that to "zh-guoyu" (now superseded, but was in fact
registered: see http://www.iana.org/assignments/lang-tags/zh-guoyu).

Peter