**Apologies for cross-posting**

Dear Archivistsí Toolkit users:

The AT team has identified a number of new or improved features and
functions for phase two of the AT project. While we believe all of
these are desirable, we would like to hear from the archival community
which they consider the most valuable. This will help us set
priorities for our continued development. Please provide only one
response per repository. The survey should take approximately 15
minutes to complete.

The survey will be available for completion until Friday, May 30. We
greatly appreciate your assistance in this matter. If you have any
questions, please email us at [log in to unmask]

The survey can be found at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=uPlsrLsbd3MWRKjCe1BQeQ_3d_3d

Best,

Sibyl

Sibyl Roud